Total quality and safety
We are committed to deliver high quality and safety standards throughout our distribution process. We monitor each step of our supply chain regularly to ensure we provide you quality products and heightened safety.
- Fuel quality: At Total Eritrea, we have implemented strict procedures through our distribution process, and control our products regularly to check out potential defects as air oxidation and/or water presence in the products.
- Lubricants quality: All our products are certified and delivered in sealed packages.
- Controlling risks in service stations: Total Eritrea works hard every day to guarantee the safety of our customers through equipments and installations (extinguishers, sand boxes, padlocked fill boxes). Our teams are regularly trained to deal with risky situations.
Service And Advice : A team at your disposal
Every year Total trains numerous managers and pump attendants to welcome you, advise you and provide you a high quality services.
- Welcoming our customers: it is our role to make a difference
- Expertise: our teams are trained to welcome you in the best and most efficient way possible.
- Trust: you pay for the exact amount of product delivered, not more, not less.
- Each customer matters: we provide each customer a personalized greeting and tailor our services needed.
A complete range of products and services make Total service stations a one stop shop
Get free services from your pump attendant: under-bonnet checks, tire gauge, window cleaning.
Save fuel by following our Eco-services program: talk to our pump attendants and find out many tips on how to reduce your consumption!